below are notes on building my own synthesizer from scratch.
i attended the diy synthesizer workshop from dogbotic. the course covers an informal introduction to electrical-engineering as well as introduction to various basic circuits for building synthesizers with simple integrated-circuits. this was what i created at the end of the class! see the sanfreo-euroling page for information on what it was, looks like, and the schematic.
- Dogbotic DIY Synths Virtual Workshop Dogbotic
- Moritz Klein - Building DIY VCO, VCF, etc. Youtube - Patreon
- Look Mum No Computer - Building your own modular synth
- Niklas Ronnberg - Synth DIY Schematics
- Natahn “Synthnerd” - Synth DIY Schematics
- sdiy.info - a wiki of various DIY synth information
- Kristian Blåsol’s Youtube Channel - he has a “Modular In A Week” series
- underscores.shop - for research and distribution of accessible open-source video-art making instruments
referenced by: sanfreo-euroling electrical-engineering integrated-circuits